Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

I won't lie; you made quite a grand flash! Using one of gaming's most hated characters as the protagonist (I think?) has earned you some props. If I'm not mistaken, you also added quite a few custom sprites (made by you, I'd imagine) into it; definitely a nice touch.

Loads of comedy thrown in as well; though I will say at some moments it seemed to sort of drone on as some scenes or actions take longer then it should to deliver a laugh or two.

Overall, if you could "quicken" the comedy in certain places you'd be able to deliver loads more in the comedy department; doesn't mean that this wasn't an excellent movie. I can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Emotional Claws Emotional Claws

Nothing really much to say. It delivered a laugh and it got the job done. A shame more effort wasn't put into it, but dicking around is a time-consuming activity.

No One Likes Tracey No One Likes Tracey

We get it. Everyone hated Tracey. The joke could have been better executed by a mile.

Pikachu Uses Thunder Pikachu Uses Thunder

Unfortunately, nothing I haven't really seen before.

Zoinks Zoinks

I just don't even know anymore, Oney.

Diablo 3: Error 37 Diablo 3: Error 37

Very nice. XD

TerminalMontage responds:

Why thank you!

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

It was a very provocative piece, but it was presented quite well. I will admit, though, the music was one of those songs that fit, but at the same time didn't. If there was a slightly more classical tune that could fit in the era of the plot, this would've been a outstanding piece altogether.

Still, besides that little tidbit, this was fantastic to watch and a pleasent change of pace among Newgrounds!

The 3 Pigs MV The 3 Pigs MV

This was simply awesome.

Definately made my day today. Keep it up, Aero!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Simply hilarious

I goota admit, you know how to add the right song to make it downright hilarious. I really wanted to see how this guy reviews this, but that's a shot in the dark there.

Either way, the typography was flawless. This was simply an outstanding flash.

Tootsie Roll Dysfunction Tootsie Roll Dysfunction

I think I learned something today...

A turtle's head can spin in a complete circle while suffering from Mongolian Erectile Dysfunction.

Thanks for the lesson!