I'll Narrate! I'll Narrate!

The voices themselves were decent, and you show good control over them. I'm also a sucker for dry humor, but if I had to be critical on something, it seemed like there was too much "space" in between the sentences of each character. It almost seemed like someone paused it for a half a second and then played it again, which sort of disrupted the flow of it.

Other then that, I'd say it was swell and fun to hear. Good luck in the competition!

Plasmarift responds:

Thanks. I tried to leave pauses to represent pauses that would occur in the situation. I could have easily just stuck all of the audio together, which looking at what people have to say about it, I'm beginning to think I should have.

Lilin's First Blood Lilin's First Blood

Wow, I gotta say I am downright impressed with everything! The characters are fantastic, the story itself was a joy to listen to, and the music and sound effects fit just right. I'll actually be surprised if you don't win this whole thing.

In any case, good luck with the competition! I've entered as well, though it's more of a laugh fest then a legit entry like this.

AderuMoro responds:

Thanks so much! :D Best of luck to you as well!!

Rave Scene? Rave Scene?

I'll just go out and say it now; the biggest complaint I have is that the music is too loud to really hear the characters precisely. I could really only understand your control in about the last forty seconds when the music was off.

However, from what I could hear it does sound like you do have great control and range, and it also sounds like you had a lot of fun. That's what really matters, right?

Good luck on the contest, mate!

DCzerkies42 responds:

Lol I had a lot of fun but yeah Idk how I am going to do lol this submission is madness in my opinion.

The Snowman's Lament The Snowman's Lament

Mr. Mouse!! NOOO!!!

Loved your use of comedy here. The voices were also good; easily recognizable. I think maybe the only gripe I had was the kid and dad sounding a little similar at times. Not to bad, overall. I liked it!

AudioVision responds:

THANKS NINTENDOART :D

And actually I meant them to sound similar! I wanted the kid to sound like a younger, more obnoxious version of the dad. So it would kind of be "like father, like son" :D

Flakey The Snow-Man Flakey The Snow-Man

Eh, who am I kiddin?

This ain't too bad at all! I really love the brooklyn accent Flakey seems to have. The ending song was also a bit priceless. I just there was a wee bit of music. Still, each voice was easily recognizable and everything was nice. Good luck with the competition; here's hopin' I do good like you too. XD

EyesAdrift responds:

Thank you sir. Yeah I thought of putting some music in it, but couldn't really find any that I liked that would have fit. Thanks for the luck, good luck to you as well :) I listened to yours and it got my laughing haha.

To Die For To Die For

Phenominal!!!

You brought a new beat to one of my favorite songs on The Lion King! Keep it up, man.

PenguinBomb responds:

tyvm!

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

Nice job!!

I have to say, I was really impressed with this. First of all, the voices are distinct and unique and the sound quality was great (lot better then my crappy headset mic).

Second of all, the story was borderlined from hilarious to just plain wrong; just the way I like it. That carpet joke was freakin' hilarious and now I will never hold a duck again.

The only gripe I truly had was the echo effect during the cellar part. That might've been a bit too MUCH for the echo, a little less next time. Still, that doesn't detier me away from givin' ya a ten and a five. Overall a fanatstic job!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well, on some speakers the echo will sound a bit.. awful. I thought that turning down the volume would help but I guess not hahah.

Improv crap Improv crap

What in the name of..?

That was...some improv there. XD

Organic-Cucumber responds:

That it was. And your words warm us. You are wonderful.

VA - Addiction VA - Addiction

Nice job!

That beginning kinda scared the crap outta me, but then I was laughing my ass off throughout the entire thing. GO SMOKEY!!!

Assassin2 responds:

Thankyou sir. The beginning was added to make the 3 minutes, sneaky..

Pickler Turn Pickler Turn

It's like a thousand violins and violas...

...being played by monkeys and mexicans.

Pretty awesome overall.