Yup. Enjoyed Pokemon X casually, and Played Pokemon Y in an intense Nuzlocke Challenge. These were the rules of said Nuzlocke:
1) Fainting = Death or Permanent Incapacitation
2) Only Time to Catch Pokemon is by Finding the First Pokemon Encountered in each New Area; No Do-Overs
3) For the Sake of Bonding, EVERY Pokemon caught must be nicknamed.
4) Starter Death = Instant Failure
5) Pokemon Center Useage per Town (x5)/Pokeballs per town (x10) (Includes Beginning Levels and Stand-Alone “Doctors” of Each Area)
6) No Mystery Gift Pokemon/Pokemon Traded Outside Game. Must be Caught, Freely Given, or Traded In-Game
7) Trainer ID Rule for choosing Starters (1-3=Grass/4-6=Fire/7-9=Water/0=Free)
8) Can not Flee from any Battle (Unless it’s a Hoarde Battle)
9) No Leaving Pokemon in Daycares/Breeding allowed
10) Unless it’s Plot-Driven, No use of Legendaries at all. Allowed to Catch, though.
(*) EVERYBODY GETS ONE: Only one Revival can be used; it’s for the Starter alone
(*) BUT IT’S SO SHINY: If Shinies are encountered, they may be caught. However, if they’re not the first pokemon in the area they can’t be used in Battle
(*) WHERE’S MY HM WHORE: If unable to progress through game with current party, a Pokemon able to to perform the deed may be caught. However, it may never be used in battle.
And as a fun project, I’ll be making a Nuzlocke comic over the whole ordeal. Wrote notes and everything. So who knows, might see some Poke’stuff soon.